Thursday, May 17, 2012

Busy weekend ahead!

I swear I browse crochet patterns more than I actually crochet.  I have way too many yarn related projects in the hopper.  I would love nothing more than to sit at home all weekend and play; however there are way too many things on my list to warrant that.  Lunch with a friend tomorrow at the outdoor mall, Saturday Aventura Mall, and Sunday maybe the beach if the weather clears up.

I'm also getting ready to start a fairly large home improvement project.  I will be renovating my bathroom.  This should be a challenging but completely doable undertaking.  Since my sink is outside the actual bathroom I plan to tackle that part first.  Once I prove to myself that I can tile and grout - I'm putting down black pebbles on mesh backing - then I will move on to the actual bathroom.  That's when I will single-handedly remove the toilet and replace it with a super pretty square one.  I'm pretty stubborn and headstrong so, as of this moment, I have every confidence that I will be successful!  This is what happens when you're home sick and do nothing by watch DIY Network and HGTV for days on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment