Sunday, September 2, 2012

I said "NO MORE YARN!!!"

I did not listen to myself...again.


Ok, in my own defense, this is because of the half off sale that continues at Elegant Stitches.  I got some amazing Noro and pink kid mohair to blend into a sweater.  Also the yummy stuff in the middle (gold, rust, and red) is for my other son's blanket.  The big one (they're twins but always referred to as the big one and the little one) keeps asking for his to be finished first though.  Says he's "cold".  We live in Florida and the low temperature doesn't really fall below 80 degrees at this time of year so, I don't buy that.  But, I do buy yarn.  Lot's of yarn:


Luckily the holidays are coming soon, so some of this should be used up to make room for more.

So far it's been a relaxing weekend, other than kid drama.  This is how I spent my Sunday morning...  Coffee in one hand, phone in the other, cat between my boobs.  What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment