Friday, August 31, 2012

Lots to do this weekend

Almost time for another weekend already, and a long one at that!!!  Hopefully I can get that tennis match in with the boy on Sunday.  Elegant Stitches (the far yarn store) has extended their half off sale until 9/8 so I will most likely be making a trip there again on Saturday.  I know I said nooooo more yarn, but I can't resist.  They are selling the store so once that is finalized they won't have these sale prices again.  May as well stock up!

I need to finish the baby blanket this weekend so that I can start working on holiday gifts.  I've decided that I'm going to make matching wristers for everyone who got a scarf last year.  I also need to work on my own hat/wrister combo so I can finish them before Asheville.  For mine, I'm using a free pattern from garn studios using drops delight yarn.  This is what the final will look like:


Let the weekend begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment